Saturday, April 18, 2026

Feeling blessed :)

Ever had this feeling like you're slowly losing people you care about? Yun yung pakiramdam ko a few years ago. Namatay yung isa sa closest guy friends ko. Tapos nag-migrate sa Canada yung 2 college besties ko. Then my Mama and Lolo passed away. Nalungkot ako kasi konti na nga lang sila, nawala or nalayo pa.  

Pero for the past 2 years, I felt like God blessed me with more people to enjoy life with. Hindi ko namalayan na may mga taong nakakakwentuhan at nakakasama ko regularly. Whether tambay lang, lunch/dinner together, mga naaaya ko sa events or ganaps and even doing evening walks with. And I love how we can safely share our personal stories to each other. 

That's what I'm grateful for this month. I like having my me-time. Pero kapag masyado nang maingay yung utak ko, I need friends to distract me from all sorts of thoughts. 

Thank you, Lord for letting me meet these people. I know I will meet a whole lot more because we'll never know what the future holds right? Ginugulat na lang tayo sa mga bagay-bagay. Sabi nga sakin ng isang taong nakausap ko, madami pang pwedeng mangyari sa buhay ko. Excited na kinakabahan pero hoping for amazing blessings sa mga susunod na buwan at taon!

No comments: