Moved out na sa Unit namin. Stayed there with 2 other roomies for about a year and then I asked for a sign kung kaya ko na bang mag-isa. Si Ms. Give me a sign ako eh! And I got what I asked for when my roomie told me na he was thinking of resigning na. Poof! Hanap agad ako ng unit.
Pinagpray ko din talaga na makahanap ako ng Unit na swak sa budget and hindi ako lolokohin ng owner and akalain mo nga naman, sa kaibigan ko pa yung unit na mahahanap ko online! Tadhana nga naman.
Pag may mga questions and ideas ako about the unit, batuhan kami. He helped me by having cabinets installed and the kitchen revamped despite the low rental fee. It's a small space pero it'd do! Bought my own dining table and chair din from Ikea. Stain free table for life daw.. I was sold! Will purchase 2 more chairs para Sa visitors or para patungan ng paa ko pag bored. Labo.
I bought a double sized bed for visitors and friends who'd want to sleep over. Got lucky kasi a friend of mine knows someone from where I bought the mattress and got a huge discount. Huhu. So happy. Ultimo pagbili ng bedsheet, Na-OC ako. Ended up choosing one which reminded me of my fave sunset color and another one na masaya sa mata.
Naeenjoy ko yung quiet time na meron ako because of this. Hindi ko kailangang problemahin yung mga phones na hindi naman akin pero nagriring ng umagang umaga.. hence, I get to sleep more! I get to cook peacefully at maintained ang kalinisan ng CR. Oh, and I bought my dream washing machine.
May dream bookshelf ako na the guy I'm currently dating promised that he'd purchase for me as a housewarming gift. Haha! Ayokong umasa but if it does happen, then my books would be overjoyed! Weee!
Spent the entire Saturday transferring all of my stuff from the 2nd flr to the new Unit. Para kong nag-gym at pabalik balik ako. Partida, wala pa mga kitchen stuff ko sa Unit. Nung natapos ako, I looked out my window and was rewarded with this beautiful view.
Hindi sunset view yung side namin pero still I get to see the pretty cotton candy sky!
May gusto akong shelf for my pens and art stuff na out of stock dito and medy mahal pero coincidence na pupunta ng Japan yung officemate ko kung saan may Ikea for half the price nung nandito. OMG. He'd gladly buy it for me daw.
Sabado, kumpleto na lahat. Konting konti nalang!!! Ang wish ko lang, never ako mawalan ng show para afford ko pa rin magrent dito. Plan ko lang mag move out dito when I get married na at may place na kami ni Mr. Right. Nyahaha!





No comments:
Post a Comment