My friends and I have been talking about love and the art of moving on for the past month now. A heart was broken and now we are here to help heal and distract her from anything connected to someone we may as well call a jerk.
We kept on sharing our most stupid post breakup moves and this one I didnt get to share. So what the Hell, share away my dear!
This is probably the best closure I've had. It took us a few months after our break up. But thank goodness we had it. I think I've experienced almost all the post heartache stages and we were down to the last one.. Which is acceptance.
This is what I remember:
Out of the blue, I received a text message. He apologized. Something he forgot to do when we were sitting outside the library while I was crying my eyes out.
Then he asked me out to watch a movie about the end of the world. And then we hugged. He had a cast on his arm but we tried our best to just let each other know that we are free. That there should not be any negativity between us. Right there I knew that no matter what happens, we might not be the best of friends but we will be there for each other whenever one needed help.
At that time, my heart was finally at peace.
-- Fin --
No comments:
Post a Comment