Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Modern Day Rejection

Add friend.
Checking account.
Add friend.
Checking account.
Add friend

Today is the only time I am going to attempt to add someone until he gets sick of rejecting my request. Haha!

You see I fell inlove with someone way back college days. I was in my first year, he was a Junior but we were the same age. A group entered our room to orient us about their org.. Blah blah blah but it was him who I noticed. It was as if he was sparkling that the others seemed dull and somewhat invisible to me haha!

I joined their org, became friends with him and then there he was.. Watching me play softball during P.E, riding the jeepney with me until we reach our street, visiting me during breaktime.

I was half hearted with my feelings for him because it still kinda belonged to someonelse. But I considered myself lucky because not everyone gets to be "courted" by someone they actually had a crush on. I knew he was getting pissed with my stories about the other guy so what I did was I ignored him. Helped myself to finally free my emotions from the other guy and started talking to Mr. Junior when time finally gave us a chance again.

We did talk but we didnt have "our" chance again. We just let it settle into a Mutual Understanding Status til he flew to a different country.

We left off as friends. But to my surprise, he was no longer my contact. So the big question is..

Wadapak Dude?

As of checking.. He rejected my request again. Oh who cares right now. Moving on...

No comments: