Work...
A few weeks have passed already and here i am, still in a state of shock with how life in the reality format is like. Hindi naman o.a na nakakagulat but it takes some getting used to. Buti nalang good people are not hard to find and open sila sa pagtuturo sa mga newbies like moi! Eep!
Social Networking and such...
Alam mo yung feeling na you want to badly delete someone from your account but can't just because you wonder what might happen? NKKLK. I just hate seeing that green light beside the person's name whenever I check who's online. I dont even know why i am affected. Bahaha.
Cookies that hopefully would be the opposite of the meaning of the phrase "that's the way the cookie crumbles"...
I have been making lots and lots of cookies and attempting to discover different award winning recipes. Lol. I just couldnt stick to one chocolate chip cookie recipe. Para akong client/agency na endless ang revisions! But i believe i have concocted "The one". Theez eez eet.
I'll just come back when i have something better in mind. Haha!
Dear brain,
I know you've been working hard. But work harder.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment