Sunday, February 09, 2014

Day 40: This is the end...

And so the final chapter of my adventure in the game format ends. I felt blessed because I was the one assigned to write the vtr script and the episode of our show's last hurrah!

A few days before, unexpected things concerning the vtr happened that made my head feel sick as if it was also on finale mode. But luckily with the help of a few inhales and exhales plus some snooze, I was able to pass the script which in return had very minimal revisions. Goojab girl! Lol.


And here is our contestant. The very beautiful Angel sent from the heavens above. She had no aura of a diva. Her presence alone made me feel what a good hearted person she is. Despite being toasted under numerous camera lights and posing for how many sets of photos, she still came to the studio.. And Practiced like any other contestant should. Walang yabang. Walang arte. I love her even more!!


And so this is it. The final chapter..


But every ending also has a new beginning. And so my journey begins... Finally, a taste of Reality (format that is!) 


Excited to experience this new thrilling ride! I kind of suck when it comes mingling during the first few days so i am not expecting anything bonggacious! Haha! But I am ecstated cos I finally got to meet my new teammates and I am on the team that makes me smile and say... Sigh!!! Yay!

Hay Lord. You are indeed the best! :)

No comments: