"Gusto ko yung way na nilatag mo yung segments mo. Kaya Good Job!"
That was the remark that made my day. Yung feeling na kahit almost 1 year na ko in the industry, yung naka-survive ka sa mga firsts mo in every show that you become a part of is something that must not be ignored nor forgotten. I can still remember all my firsts in SGLive, ASAP, Minute to Win It..
First dikit ng masking tape and sulat sa boards, first time nag-floor, first ever briefing ng spiels sa sandamakmak na celebs (starstruck, men!), first ever pitch that got approved and witnessed it being performed by the popstar royalty herself, first script, first ever vtr shoot, and now I survived my first ever edit for my first ever stint for my 3rd format which is the Reality Format! A whole lotta firsts there and that aint even complete yet!
Naaalala ko yung unang beses kong umupo to edit. It was worse than staring at a blank page at Microsoft Word with the cursor constantly blinking! Nakatingin ako sa blank workspace thinking.. Uh-oh. So what do I do now? Where do I start? What clip do I drag first? Story Editor's Block!
Buti nalang my co-writers/SE's are uber nice enough to teach me their techniques when it comes to editing our stories. "Ganito.. Ganiyan.. and then ganito" I'm not going to post their tips here but you get the point. Helpful sila. Watching a lot of US episodes of the show also helped me. It never felt like I was watching it for work all thanks to the very handsome Adam Levine! Swoon.
Tumaas rin lalo ang paghanga ko sa mga editors. Man oh man their work is the shiznit! Whenever I watch them, para lang silang tumutugtog ng piano sa bilis nila! But when I tried it, I panic whenever a dialogue box appears! BWAHAHA!
Segue lang. I also have one wish this year and that is to be more madaldal. I don't get how people manage to blab stuff out of the blue. I can't do that! Maybe that's why I don't make a lot of friends? #loner #fewfriends #fewbuttrue
I've also decided to bake a different pastry every month just so I can improve more on my baking. I shall save a few bucks from my talent fee and then bake something that my tummy will enjoy. I've already got something in mind for the month of april so watch out! And may my baking saga be successful cos I have no idea how it will taste like. Clue: Breakfast drink!
Ang dami kong gustong gawin pero I'm trying my best to battle my greatest enemy and that is Katamaran! Haha! Oh the power of the bed and my super fluffy pillow. But I must resist.
And that eez eet! Ciao Bella! And Happy April fools to all the fools out there especially when it comes to love (whut.)
No comments:
Post a Comment