Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello, 2014!

Man oh man. 2 years of ignoring this blog.

Busy busyhan? Or tamad tamaran? 

Whatev. I am so back and I am so trying to get my typing fingers in tip top shape once again-uh!

Got inspired by those 365xDay blogs out there. I shall do my very best to post anything that would somehow summarize how my day went. Maganda rin kasi mag-look back. I re-discovered old jokes and uber funny memoirs when I re-read my multiply posts.

Spent the first hour of 2014 with PJ's family. Devouring a huge slab of freshly grilled steak, some lasagna and biko. Biko-s new year wouldn't be complete without biko! Ma-ha! Hindi talaga ako kumain ng lunch for this. An empty stomach will always be the secret weapon in order to eat as much as you want! BAM!

Oh and Photoshoots are a MUST! Mas marami pa yata akong pictures sa bahay nila kaysa dito sa aming bahay ya'll. 




I went for the semi formal somewhat Cow girl look (Ano daw) and when PJ got out of his room, To my surprise, he decided to copy my outfit. Couple shirt much? Parang mga politiko lang na may Tarp sa kalsada..

"Greetings from Congressman PJ Lim & Councilor Camille Cruz" Lol.





More group shots!!! Little Cadie was scared of the fireworks at first but managed to get used to it 5 fountains and how many sticks of lusis later.




I am ending the night and starting the year with a green mind.

Reader: Huh? Shouldn't we be our better selves this 2014?

Green minded ergo being a John Green Fangirl dude. My closest college buddy gave me a copy of John Green's book for my birthday. Alam niya kung gaano ko kagusto magbalik loob sa pagbabasa! So far so goo-ood! Reading has kept me sane during my staycation and has been a very effective sleeping pill. 



Maybe I should start writing book reports again too? Remember the word: "Denouement"? Ano pa nga ba ang parts of a book report? My fave book report of all time was The Twelfth Angel by Og Mandino. Hmm. Wonder where all my books went... 

Cheers to New Beginnings everybadeh!

No comments: