Thursday, January 02, 2014

Day 2 of 2014

Today's post is brought to you by the marriage of some Chocolate Nesquik and a 1 week old milk inside the fridge.


I am proud to say that I've finished reading my first book for Year 2014. Hirap pala no, when you stop reading novels for a loooooong time. Ang hirap mag-read between the lines and all. It's also hard to focus on what you're reading especially when your phone is within reach or when your thoughts tend to drift somewhere else.*lalala*

Feeling ko bumaba ang IQ ko when i stopped reading compared way back when i was still in college wherein feeling ko napaka-talino ko! NOT! Not even a Cum Laude! Almost but not quite. Haha! Workin' my way to becoming a bookworm (not an ebookworm). Selfie high five! :)

--------------

3 days to go til our next taping day! And my first "Resolution" for this year would be to..


Whenever we get our assigned episodes, my soul starts worrying. 

Worrying that: 
a. I wouldn't please the bosses with my VTR.
b. my episode would be a total bore
c. I'd get served some post-taping bengga! 

And here's what happens every episode assignment.
1. I panic
2. I check the contestants' story
3. I write the content i'd like to see in my vtr
4. I panic and bug our headwriter to be sure that the content of my script is A-Ok! (Pangungulit to the max!)
5. Then panic again. "Ano naman kaya ang questions ko sa live?"
6. Write my spiels & sequence guide, Then get a goodnight's sleep in order to be battle ready for the VTR Shoot.
7. VTR Shoot.
8. Preview VTR's for taping and pray for a pleasing output.
9. Write my boards
10. Panic (while still smiling as if I am my normal self) as the Floor director starts screaming "3...2...1..." and hope for the best.

I am positive that I can survive every episode minus the panic attacks.
Kaya this year, relax lang muna oh dear self!

Still hoping that I would experience writing for a reality show. Or being a part of the narrative format one day.

Oh and Here's to creating more out of the box stories while staying "inside the box". In the service of the Filipino people.

No comments: