Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I claim it!!!

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny"

Now that I have all the free time I need, I have been thinking a lot lately about the things that I want to do before I die. So far I have only come up with 5. Let's see..

1. Submit an entry (and hopefully win) in the Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature
2. Establish my very own Made-to-Order Baking business
3. Have our house in Pasig renovated (which will cost probably around 500K to a million??)
4. Come up with our own "save the date" video (as if papakasal na! HAHA! I recently thought of a clever idea or theme for a video. Oo clever siya para sa akin! I am excited. Although it'd cost a lot of money. Clue: Films. Yun na!)
5. Travel around the world.


Downers are everywhere. However, I am glad that somehow, everyone my life has been supportive of my decisions. Dream BIG. That's what I want to do this year :)

No comments: