Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Pre-Christmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...


I feel super blessed lately. Despite the fact that I am now currently unemployed with no idea, whatsoever as to what I really want in life, I am thankful. Why? Because I am surrounded with a few wonderful people that I know will be there for me until the end of my youthful days. (I mentioned this in my other post & I am saying it again! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! My mom, my friends, my partner.. speech? ahaha!)


 And here are some of the reasons too as to why I feel happy.. Take note: Material girl coming in.


* I recently joined the Analog soul shirt design contest. It was for their "Humor Collection", and knowing that I am the queen of corn (as my friends would call me), I immediately designed.


Number of likes and basehan. Oh no, I am doomed.


After 1 week and 80+ likes, I accepted defeat. Others had 200+ likes (Kayo nang may maraming kaibigan at kamag-anak! Kidding! Huwag magalit!) But fate wanted me to tick off the "design a shirt" part off my list of 2011 goals. In the end, I wasn't a part of the top 5 with the most likes, but my designs were still chosen by the company itself. Wow.





My heart would do little dances if I were to actually see a person wear a shirt with my design on it :)




* As I have mentioned in my previous post, I am selling brownies. I got hooked to these fudgy little cakes that I decided to share the addiction and make some profit as well! So far, I was able to bake and sell 400 pieces of brownies to officemates and relatives.


I chose the color powder blue. Reminded me of tiffany & co. Sosy!

Topped it with sliced almonds! YAMMY! Haha!


I made this one for PJ. With hearts syempre! Mush. Cheese. Yes, that's us.




After spending how many hours in the kitchen during the wee hours in the morning (I am the midnight baker), I realized that it was time that I rewarded myself with these cute and colorful measuring cups! Now, baking will even be more fun! I am a big fan of color! 






* Two items from my christmas wishlist are now mine!



One's from my monita and the other from the most important person in my life (aka. ME! HAHA! Maka-sarili pala!) Yey! I can now have an organized life this 2012. I will also start making my own doodles christmas envelopes for my inaanaks. Creativity bomb!


The only thing that's missing is an even bigger oven. I really want a purple one similar to what Caroline and Max got in the show Two Broke Girls. But a simple one would do. :)

No comments: