BOOM! BANG!
New year's just a few hours away.As promised, Here's the schmupdated To-do list for year 2012!!!!
*Enter fireworks & Katy Perry singing Firework1. Time for a wardrobe change this 2012
I was fixing my cabinet when I realized that I had a lot of jeans, a pair of leggings that screams "hello underwear!" in the middle & zero shorts-slash-skirts. It's also full of Tshirts which I wore everyday to work. I am completely sure that I won't be going back to the world of production ever. That's why I need to have clothes that are appropriate for different types of occasion. Plus, I know for a fact that my future boss would not allow me to wear a jeans-and-shirt ensemble to work. Bah-humbug.
2. Save, save, save..
2010 was the year I started earning my own money. 2011 however, was the year I started spending like a rich kid..
I was blinded by the amount of money in my bank account that POOF! It became Koko crunch! Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I would just think of the future blessings that are in store for me this 2012. Lesson learned. Next please.
I promise to put into good use the ice cream maker that I got for myself & the oven that my mother gave me. How? This January, I shall start baking every week. I've been checking out my recipe books, googling the internet for interesting recipes of different pastries or desserts that I would want to be a part of my upcoming business. Yessir, I shall take this thing seriously!
I now have a list. I also have all the time in the world. Now all I need are the ingredients. My mind's focused right now on recipes that consists of chocolate and cream cheese. I thought of naming it: CC's chocolate and cream cheese factory! Haha! :) But nah, I'll stick to the name of the person who truly inspired me to bake.
Like a rich kid, like a rich kid. Now I'm feeling so fly like a rich kid.
I was blinded by the amount of money in my bank account that POOF! It became Koko crunch! Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I would just think of the future blessings that are in store for me this 2012. Lesson learned. Next please.
3. Finalize "THE" menu
I promise to put into good use the ice cream maker that I got for myself & the oven that my mother gave me. How? This January, I shall start baking every week. I've been checking out my recipe books, googling the internet for interesting recipes of different pastries or desserts that I would want to be a part of my upcoming business. Yessir, I shall take this thing seriously!
I now have a list. I also have all the time in the world. Now all I need are the ingredients. My mind's focused right now on recipes that consists of chocolate and cream cheese. I thought of naming it: CC's chocolate and cream cheese factory! Haha! :) But nah, I'll stick to the name of the person who truly inspired me to bake.
4. Practice writing.
"Mej nyirap na din kasi mils mag-nyinglish nyafter nyollege eh."
That was the language I learned in Production. Thank you to the very queer Production Designers who taught me how to speak.. "nyagalog". (Replace the First letter of the word with the letters NY).
Let me show you how:
In english: Yung director niyo ang dami-daming hinihingi. Sapukin ko yan eh!
In nyagalog: Nyung nyirector niyo nyami-nyaming nyininyingi! Nyopukin mils yan eh!
(mils = me, ko, ako.)
(mils = me, ko, ako.)
Took me some time to get used to it. Now, I can't get it out of my head.
Aside from practicing my mad english skillz, I think I also need to read more books. I am not sure but I think I have lost the writing style that I used to do back in college. (Or siguro nag-mature lang ako! NOT! Haha!) INSPIRATION, PLEASE COME TO ME VIA THE BOOKS I'D LIKE TO READ.
The TV Series "How to make it in America" inspired me to make more designs! Ofcourse, it will still be cartoon-ish designs. Nothing emo, punk or gangstah!
Aside from practicing my mad english skillz, I think I also need to read more books. I am not sure but I think I have lost the writing style that I used to do back in college. (Or siguro nag-mature lang ako! NOT! Haha!) INSPIRATION, PLEASE COME TO ME VIA THE BOOKS I'D LIKE TO READ.
5. Design even more shirts.
The TV Series "How to make it in America" inspired me to make more designs! Ofcourse, it will still be cartoon-ish designs. Nothing emo, punk or gangstah!
6. Try to become a better person.
That's what I do every year. I TRY.
Examples: Minimize the urge to say nasty stuff out of the blue.. Attend mass every Sunday.. Give without expectations of receiving anything.. Ya know. The usual.
And before I forget..
7. Lose the extra pounds.
I have become an eating machine at work. I want to start a healthy again. No to vegetables, less fastfood! Iba pala!
Happy & blessed new year everyone! Cheers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment