Hey girl, Whatcha doin'? Hey girl, where you going? Who's that girl.. Who's that girl..
It's only me. Not Jess.
After how many weeks, I finally had the courage to talk to my bosses and say what my heart wanted to say. The fear subsided when they told me that they were happy for me because they know that I will be following my dream and do the things that inspire me.
Whew!
I guess it was hard for me to say farewell because I owe a lot to them. They were the first ones to hire me despite the fact that I only applied online (According to them, the resume attached to my email didn't have any picture.) Hehe. Silly me!
So today, I say goodbye to my fellow ADSP people who have been everything to me for the past 1 year & 7 months. I know we all had our happy times. Sometimes we tend to get on each others nerves for loads of reasons. But I still treasure you guys dearly. You taught me a lot. I couldn't even find the right words to say so I could really express how I am feeling right now.
But I want you guys to know that I am:
Thankful
Happy
Lucky
Blessed
to have met you guys. Thank you for making me feel stronger. For being like my 2nd family. And for just being there to laugh or to cry with.
I will no longer be around by year 2012 but I will still be in the office until December 19, 2011. So get ready. I still have a lot of corny jokes up my sleeve. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment