Friday, November 04, 2011

Holiday = Happy day

"So two day lang tayong pumasok this week right? Cool."


Hello there! Happy Friday! And you thought the long weekend's over? Pwes, meron pa ulit! One more round of rest and relaxation!


Spent the long weekend like this yo:




The Birthday party! And although I haven't mastered the art of mingling yet, I did enjoy. :) It made me miss my friends though. Boo hoo.


I love No-Bake desserts! We made peanut butter squares the other day.
My family were the "judges". The verdict? Ubos. Simot. Haha!
These taste like Reese's but better! :)


The rest of the long weekend was spent lying on my bed and just watching my favorite series. Boring ba (parang yung entry na ito)? Well, twas the best gift I could give myself. And i'll do it all over again this weekend! No one can stop meee!




Winner nga pala ang Korean Caramel Icecream na ito.




Actually, lahat ng Korean ice creams, WINNER!

No comments: