Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3

"Parang-normal activity"



That was my comment when I saw "Paranormal Activity 1" two years ago. 




Paranormal 2 didn't scare the crap out me of either (ok, maybe just a little bit). But since I wanted to know how all that "mumu" thing going on began, I watched Paranormal Activity 3 last Sunday. I was thinking, I hope it'd be worth the 200 pesos!


Summary? Up to now, I still get scared that there might be a Toby beside my bed. No kidding! Sobrang nakakagulat! And who even thought of that panning "electric fan contraption" effect was a genius. Lagi akong kinakabahan everytime the camera would pan on the other side.


One comment though: I was wondering why the quality of the footages were good & clear compared to the wedding videos shown in the guy's computer? HD!!! :)) (That's just me trying to forget the creepy person who must not be named. Though shall not be a spoiler)




Oh! And I had the same Teddy Ruxpin toy when I was a child. I loved that singing bear!




Anyway, to cut the story short, WATCH PARANORMAL 3!!! Sa cinema okay?! Worth it!
Now I have to make my 10 million pesos wish list. Will post it maybe tamaraaa!

No comments: