Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have to bid goodbye to one of my goals before year 2011 ends..

"Have at least 100k in my bank account"

I dont know what has gotten into me, but come mid september, I was feeling bankrupt due to my unstoppable shopping sprees. I checked my balance and said to myself "kaya pa yan!". And now, I am here.. Nowhere near my goal. Gosh abelgosh.

Hindi naman sa mukhang pera. It's just that I want to be assured that whatever happens, I can support myself at an early age. Labo ba? Well, right after college, I've never gotten any financial help from my parents. And I love them for doing that because it made me become more independent. (ang serious no? haha!) Oh. But there's no reason to be all grumpy about this. There's always next year! :)

Okay para naman may photo ang blog ko.. Here's my blog's photo of the day!!!


Baguio, 2011

No comments: