I went to Ortigas with Steph a while ago. She had this binder filled with resumes while I on the other hand didn't bring a single copy. I don't know why, i just didn't feel like passing any more resumes. For 3 hours, our feet led us to different types of companies. From High end companies to really creepy looking ones. Tiring but worth it.
While on our way to the hotel, she got this call from an insurance company. I acted like her secretary, scribbling every single word that she said. As we got inside the mall, I was the one who got a call! It was her turn to be my secretary :))
Funny, our interviews are both on Thursday. We practiced what we were going to say. Random Question and answer portion :)) I really wanted to work in the same company with her but i guess we have to go our separate ways. I'm really thankful though! Why?
*Flashback*
After passing my resume, i received 5 files from the company rep. They told me to proofread them. I think it's a test of some sort since that was the position that i was applying for. It was a bit mind boggling. Nevertheless, i sent the 5 edited files back so they could check whether i was worthy or not. I thought i made the files seem worse but i guess i did a good job. LOL. Lo and behold, here comes THE interview!
Oh yes. i think i have to practice my english. It's a private vehicle advertising company by the way and i can't wait. Maybe my bosses will teach me how to drive! OR! Major Perks! FREE CAR! HAAAAHA! Akala tanggap na!
wish me luck :)
Mock interview with mom tomorrow! Heyheyhey!
No comments:
Post a Comment