Sunday, April 18, 2010

HMMMMMN.

I went to katips a while ago, listened to my cousin sing how many songs.. Sat.. Stared at people.. Looked for cute guys (1 point!) and just basically listened to a lot of songs :)) I actually liked the ambiance of the place.

I imagined me and my friends were inside that bar.. that would be fantastic! We'll be singing along with the performer, sharing jokes, throw sarcastic comments at each other, laugh the night away and get tipsy! Maybe when i get my first paycheck, i'll treat them! So they wouldn't have any excuse of not being able to come with us (pinakagasgas na excuse: wala akong pera).

Anyhoo. I want to have a picture taken with my friend's classmate.
I believe we look sorta alike. Especially our eyes. WOW.
He would be like my boy version. And he's the one i was talking about in tumblr.
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH.
Boring blog.
So get outta here.

No comments: