You know the caption: "Felt cute, might delete later"? That is what I'm feeling while looking at these photos. I rarely take photos of myself because of my skin issues and I just don't really feel confident about myself lately.
But yesterday, I felt really great with how I did my hair and makeup. I liked my "messy" hair look and how the strands fell into place. I liked my makeup especially my blush which was a blend of Mac's Melba blush and Nars Behave blush plus my Mac Introvert lip balm which just makes everything look natural. Also learned this undereye highlighter trick for brightening up the face. Overall, it seemed like I did not have any skin issues at all!
I also finally saw for the first time the effect of my weight loss journey after our APE. For 4 years, I've had elevated cholesterol and LDL. Lakas makatanda ng feeling haha! So I finally decided to cut the unhealthy crap & put things back to normal. I've been doing jump rope workouts 5x a week every morning plus my daily 10k steps. Trying to be more strict with the food that I eat. More protein and veggies. Shempre, I still eat desserts pero once a week na lang (ok fine minsan twice a week) hehe. And so far after a month, I lost 1.4 kg. Loooong way to go but hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be able to confidently wear the pretty dress I plan on wearing at my cousin's wedding in Melbourne, Australia. I am 8kg away from my target healthy weight.
Overall, I've been happy lately. Na-freeze muna ang tapings for the month of July and August so I'm taking this long yet sweet time to focus on my health, catching up with people I care about and doing things that make me happier every single day.
Hope you're doing great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment