I remember when I was still young, mama had this favorite sleepwear. Di namin maintindihan noon bakit kahit parang medyo damaged na siya, yun at yun ang favorite niyang suotin as much as possible.
Now that I’m at the same age, I totally get it. I have this favorite gray bamboo cotton sleep wear dress that I wear a lot. It’s comfy, it makes me feel like I am really at home, that I will do nothing but rest and have some me time whenever I am wearing it.
Pansin ko ngayong tumatanda na ako, I no longer like going to the mall. Lumalabas na lang ako pag may kailangan. I’d rather stay in my condo, do my daily walk, listen to music, or have some quiet time while watching something online. I now appreciate giving my body and my self time to actually rest and recharge.
Next 2 weeks, sunod-sunod na uli ang taping. And I am grateful kasi na-miss kong magtrabaho! Though may wfh stuff naman na sinusulat pero I miss being with the entire team. Masaya ang team namin kaya always looking forward ako na makasama sila.
But for now, I will enjoy the last few days of rest. Dami kong naiisip when I’m alone. Lalo pa at maganda ang view ng window ko. Getting lost in my train of thought again! May blessings continue to pour starting next week! Have a blessed Holy Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment