Thursday, April 02, 2026

He says…

One of my most treasured friends in life is Doc Erj. Highschool days pa lang, lagi na kaming magkasama. We even went to the same University nung college.

Fast forward to now, everytime may nararamdaman ako or may health concerns, he’s just one message away. And the way he explains things to me na casual lang makes me feel unafraid. Yung nararamdaman ko noon sa tiyan ko, yung iba’t ibang ultrasound results ko, yung something noon sa finger ko and even what happened to my eye last month. 

And what I appreciate about him is that I get really great advice from a guy’s POV. I had something on my mind that has been puzzling me eversince the start of the year. Imagine, April na. Pero iniisip ko pa rin ano yun. Lol.

So sabi ko, kailangan nang magpahinga ng utak ko kakaisip. I asked for his advice and yes, it all started making sense. Kumbaga, nasa isip ko na siya. Yun rin naman thoughts ko. Nabigyan lang ako ng maayos na assurance and advice from a guy mismo. I love na he doesnt judge. He tries to understand the situation. And just says his honest to goodness thoughts. 

So medyo may peace of mind na ko ng slight hehe. I still think about it. Pero di na ko overly bothered. I’ll just go with life’s flow for now and not overthink.

No comments: