Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Adulting..

I can't help it. I'm just too happy!

Yan yung feeling ko for the past 2 weeks. Why? Because finally.. I'm going to buy my own condo unit.

Almost a year na rin akong nagrerent near our office and whenever I have my me time in our unit, naiisip ko how fun and very adult it would be if I did have my very own space.

Natakot ako at first kasi iniisip ko yung bills and all but a guy friend of mine who was planning on proposing to his long time partner told me this:

"Kapag pinangunahan ka ng takot, hindi ka talaga magsisimula. Mag-risk ka!"

That's what he did when he bought their very own place. Every month iniisip niya how the heck would he be able to pay the monthly fee but milagro daw na he gets by every single time. Kasi nga naman whatever happens, you know you'll find a way to pay the bills.


I spent the past week searching for pegs and nakausap ko na yung officemate ko na Production Designer. Tag team kami sa Dream Condo ko. 

I want a big book shelf and one where I can display and store my cameras. I want a really pretty kitchen. At.. magreresearch siya how much yung cost ng gusto ko na fiber optic LED galaxy ceiling cause I really love stars! 

I know I won't live there forever kasi I known I'll get married, we'll have our own house and all. Naisip ko pwede naman siyang ipa-rent or maybe my mom could live there once I move out. 

Ang dami kong naiisip. Excited. Kabado. Happy. 2016 is a very unpredictable year for me. Sobrang emotional ko sa taong ito that I wanna at least end this year with this feeling na masaya ako finally.

My dream condo would probably be the biggest gift I've given myself for my birthday. Waaa! 

No comments: