Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 24: Just Friday

Not just your average girl. I am also your average writer..

Yesterday after our 2 hour lineup meeting, we were told to wait a few more hours so we could have a short but sweet talk with our EP regarding our performance.

A few weeks before our assessment, I was already thinking of searching how writers from different US Based Reality Shows conduct their "Post Interview". Because in every episode, the on cam interview of their contestants seem to have a reaction for everything that has been going on in the show. That somehow I'd love to have those kind of answers whenever I have my Post Interview. Full of emotion!

Ilabas na lahat ng galit sa pagkatalo or excitement dahil sa pagkapanalo!

Back to the assessment, BAM! So tama nga ang hinala ko.. Hahaha! The post interview was mentioned as some of the things that we might have to improve on. Less templated questions. More sundot after every answer. Kumbaga, makipagkwentuhan na may laman!

After seeing some 4's and 3's (thank goodness walang 2 or worse.. 1! Charo Santos levels daw pag 5. Lol) and got to the last page.. Well my average wasn't that bad. It was just.. Average.

Parang bumalik yung pagiging competitive ko with myself noong college. The urge of being better than my present evaluation! 

Here's a photo of the group waiting for our judgement day..

 
And this sinful dessert which I ate last night and reminded me of lola's bread pudding..



Killed time tonight by baking some chocolate chip cookies and tweaked my current fave recipe. Added cacao nibs and used half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate. 

Chop chop choppin' some milk chocolate!


Xoxo,
Camsy Wamsy


No comments: