Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Penthouse Photowalk

I wanted to make the day more Productive by actually doing something rather than sitting all day and visiting all the websites that I could in a span of 8 hours..

So I walked around our office & took pictures. We're located at the Penthouse meaning we are one with the skies and the sun.



When the weather is sunny and happy, we usually have our lunch outside. Hello chairs & office cabana!





Just look at the TV Group's colorful schedule board. Sana may nakasulat eh no? Haha! :))
 I love the TV Group's room! It's more homey compared to our area.



Again, I take to the outside world. This one's the stress relieving area. One where people can sit, light their cigarettes & eventually shorten their lifespan. Ang mean ko :|



 Splattered soy sauce on my shoes. Ergo the tissue. Come on!!! Absorb all the toyo!

-----------------------
Times like this makes me want to just go on a vacation & rest instead of feeling all unproductive. I sometimes feel as if I am no longer putting my brain into good use anymore compared to when I was still in school..


The perfect chill place would be Tagaytay. We went there a couple of weeks ago with Pj's family, specifically in Taal Vista Hotel. I'd like to stay there even just for a night. Their buffet was good!


Cutest baby alive! Cadiepot!

No comments: