Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Decisions.. Decisions..

I wanted to speak while typing (which would be a bit awkward but I love the show Awkward so there. Did I even make any sense?) but this mochi ball is stuck in my throat so never mind. What a way to start the entry!

Aloha!

Lately, I've been thinking of something that I know would lead me to what I've been longing for..

Freedom.. And lots of cash. Haha!

I feel as if I'm sounding like a broken record already but I'll say it again. I am no longer inspired with my work. My mother called me the other day and told me that she went to visit the Manghuhula (Fortune Teller).

"Alam mo, hindi na masaya ang anak mo sa trabaho niya ngayon"

Mom was shocked. She never even mentioned anything to her and yet she knew. Was I really that obvious? The fortune teller also advised mom to tell me to pursue whatever it is that I am planning on doing next year. That she sees me working abroad, preferrably in a white man's country. Creepy shit.


Yes, resignation is the key. But I never really thought that it'd be so hard!!! I dont even know when I should talk to my bosses & what my reason would be for leaving aside from the fact that I dont like working as a Production Assistant anymore.

Mom told me to resign when I am sure that I have another job waiting for me. But I told her, I just want to have my freedom back even for only a month, try soul searching or doing things written in my to-do list.. and then when I feel totally fulfilled, I'll start working again :) Somewhere wherein our paychecks are not on a per-project basis. Meaning, not in production. Haha! (Seryoso ang hirap. Lalo na kapag walang project. Deym!!!)

Breathe in.. Breathe out..

Maybe I find it hard to leave because I've grown close to the people in here. From the receptionist, the accounting.. etcetera. It's like leaving your family. But I have to make a decision. So wish me luck people!

No comments: