Thursday, September 01, 2011

I am back mainly because I want to write about this "Person" whom I have dreamt about for how many days already. He looks like Matty Mckibben. Dreamy eyes and all. If you watch the TV Series "Awkward", then you know what I am talking about. WHAT DOES IT MEAN SALAMIN?

Ka-bother. Haha!
Yun lang poez.




Speaking of dreams..
Been busy buying books about ice cream making lately. And yes, I also ordered an ice cream maker online. And now people here think I am addicted to Ice cream. NOT!

 It all started when I got a hold of this fantastic book about ice cream making and the rest is history. Now, I am planning on starting my business at home. I will be your personal ice cream maker and I will come up with a name that would stick to people's heads like some sort of sickness. (LABO!)

I am truly excited!!! Order kayo ha! Nag-promote na pala. Ewan. :))


1 comment:

N said...

I love Awkward! :-)