Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hello fooda-licious week that passed by

It never crossed my mind that I would end up complaining about my weight.
I used to be a skinny bitch. Scratch that, skinny school girl lang.
Come 3rd year, during my OJT, my production managers told me:

"Pag nag-production ka, HA! Tignan lang natin. Mawawala yang kapayatan mo"

I laughed it off. Mainly because I ate a lot during college and still, I did not get fat!
(My daily meals consisted of Siomai, Lugaw, Kwek kwek, Squid ball, Gulaman & Footlong rice fresh from the streets of UST. Bahaha!)

Then came graduation. I needed a job. Production was my first choice. And months later..
BOOM! "Uhh. Patay tayo diyan. Ayaw na masara ng pantalon ko. Oh noes!"

Haba ng introduction no? HAHA! I just love to eat! Presenting.. Last week's food-a-thon!


Thanks to my boss, we discovered the wonderful world of Mr. Jones. It's a resto which reminds me of those old school diners. Here we had the i forgot what it's called burger and fries. Yum! I never wanted to eat Mcdo or Jollibee burgers after this encounter..


Meet my lunch. Available at your suking tindahan.
Yes, I tend to be weight conscious at times.


Oh yogurt. It's never too late to try all the yogurt places in town!
I didn't like my yogurt's flavor though.
I'd still go for either White hat, Qoola or Red Mango :)


And yet another Mr. Jones date! Meet our truffled Mac and Cheese...


The one they call "Two dogs in a blanket"...


..And my personal fave,their to die for milkshakes! :D So worth the 250 pesos. I plan on trying all flavors before the year ends!


And when rainy afternoons strike, my boss makes pancakes. We added a little twist..
Say hello to choco baby filled pancakes! Plus 7-11's Choco loco.


But nothing beats my boss's killer Hot choco! Winner lalo na when served to ad agency people. I love hearing their reactions! haha! "WINNER!" "PAMATAY!"


I was never a starbucks girl. Mainly because I didn't have the budget for it.
But Since I do now, KAPEEEEE! I like their Signature Hot choco and
strawberries and cream with soy.

Not in picture were Burger Ave's Garlic cream cheese burgers, Wendy's Taco Salad..
I can't help it! Eating is just so heavenly! :D Happy eating guys!

No comments: