I call it "TO DO LIST". Not! Mine is very unique. It's so unique, a production team used is as their film's title.
It's called:
THE BUCKET LIST. (Asa pang totoo sinasabi ko right?)
Here are a few of the things i've thought if doing before the year 2011 ends:
1. Have around 100k or more in my savings account.
2. Buy a pair of wedges. (Wasn't a fan of em. But let's see.)
3. Learn how to drive (Even if I don't have my own car yet!)
4. Buy a Macbook Pro (If I do, maybe ticking off #1 would be quite impossible)
5. VACATION! Out of the country please.
6. Find out my true calling.
Still thinking of crazy things to do this year. Something new. Something wacky. Something that would spell FEARS. Yes, i will now try to face my fears.
| Our DOP Jimmy Wong sitting on the Magnum |
Goodbye! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment