We have no schedule today. Actually, we haven't got any schedule for the the whole week! It'd seem scary for most freelance production people but I'd like to think of it as God's way of telling me:
"Relax. Watch a movie!"
So I did what I thought God wanted me to do. I relaxed. It's nice waking up knowing that you've got nothing to do for the day. Compared to the past months wherein we'd prepare every single day for a schedule. This is the life! AHHHHH. But I'm hoping that God is also preparing a BIG Project for us too. Cos no project means no sweldurrr. And that's just sad. :-( Hihi.
And since we have nothing to do today. My co-production assistant, Nikka, & I decided to do another "What's in my bag" blog. We made one last year and we wanted to see how our bagahe sa buhay have changed.
Goodbye 2010 contents!
And now presenting... What's inside a production assistant's bag
the 2011 edition!
Now it's time to reveal the cause of my bag's kabigatan!
HEAVVVVY!
Too tamad to even put numbers. As you can see.. I have to replace my brush na! Haha! Grabe. Ngayon ko lang na-realize na pwede na kami mag-celebrate ng anniversary ng brush na ito!
Hmm.. Here's my collection of black staedtler pens (I buy two per project. One for me and for all the director's out there who do not bring a ballpen during meetings)
I like this super cute bunny USB aka USB ng bayan! For all my co production staff who have no USB. Go. Borrow lang. I'll share the viruses too!
Say hello to my house keys who's currently bonding with our office's key. Yes I have the key to the office! Pwedeng pumasok everytime I want. NOT! :))
I upgraded my makeup. Bodyshop Concealer, Etude liptint, Mac Studio fix (c/o our makeup artist. Yey freebies!), Mario Badescu special healing loose powder and carmex lipbalm.
Changed perfume too. Goodbye F&H perfume. Im loving my new incanto "charms" perfume eh. Hee. Yet another freebie, this time from the guy I love toe toe toe much!
I have this sickness of buying notebooks even when I know I dont need a new one yet. Found these "mala-moleskine" type notebooks. Wala pang sulat. But I'll start jotting down notes when our next project arrives.
Hello Lumix FX150. Hello Itouch 4th gen. Hello red BB. Hello fibrella. Hello same old brand new pink organizer filled with receipts. Hello undercover case. and hello wallet from singapore! I miss my disney wallet though. Kaso ang kapal. Dun ko na-realize na si disney wallet pala ang main reason bakit mabigay ang bag ko. Puno kasi.. ng BARYA! Haha!
So there you have it guys. A what's in my bag blog. So many changes. So little time. And up to now I still can't believe that I can now manage to buy myself these things.
Gotta thank the Big Guy up there for all the blessings. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment