Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The year that was.

Our shoot yesterday got postponed. It will be moved hopefully next week.
So there I was, with nothing to do since we're almost done with all the preparations needed for our shoot.
What better way to spend the day than by editing pictures of the year that was? Hello 2010.
I shall reminisce.

I thought of looking back to how my life was here in the production world.

 Project:

 "HEADPHONES"
"MOMENTS"
"PARTNERS"
"HAGOD AND SALUTE"
"BULONG"
"RISING"
"CURE"
"PASSION"
"RECO"
"FLOAT"
"PROGRESS"
"ESCAPE"


I managed to handle 12 projects in just a span of 7 months
Day by day, i learn something new just by observing. I enjoy watching the propsmen, production designers, director of photography and the editors do their thing. It helps me discover what i really want in life :)


This was from my first project "Headphones". Mababaw but I was really amazed with this "pouring shot".
"Wow, ganito pala yun?" Haha!


One of the funniest and fantastic director of photography that i've met. Here's the food shot for our San Marino Corned Tuna shoot. Major styling ang naexperience ni Tuna for this shot! :))

.
I just love this production designer. Sobrang funny nila ng partner niya. Kabaliw lang. Still from our San Marino Corned Tuna shoot or Project "Moments". The one with a whopping 6 boards :))


And who'd have thought na pati kamay inaayusan? Hand Talent here people! They get paid thousands of pesos for having nice hands. Makapag-pa hand spa nga!


My co-PA's here in a different story. Life would probably be a bit boring if they weren't here with me. Tulad nga ng sabi ng boss namin, kami ang pinakamakukulit pero magaling na batch ng PA nila. Aww. :)



Twas for the two stops over beauty queen episode. As usual, Stand In for the shoot. This is so the actual talents' makeup wouldn't melt while lights are being set up.


Still for San Marino Corned Tuna shoot. (Halata bang memorable ang project na yun?) I thought the director just wanted me to experience riding the defender but with white cloth all over my upper body. Yun pala, they're shooting the scene already. HAHA. Now i can say that I was in the SMCT TVC (hindi nga lang obvious na ako yun! LOL)


Stand In for Marian Rivera. Hello there tuna paella. Isa lang masasabi ko. Ang init sa ilalim ng mga ilaw na yan. Free sun bathing!


"Partners" TVC. Ang project na may 2 locations per day. The only time we had the chance to sleep was during the travel. Hoho. Kapagod pero sobrang worth it. Yam Laranas ba naman ang director! :D


Looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us! More projects please! :)

No comments: