It started when I was given this animatics project wherein i'll be working with an online editor, 2 cg artists and a director. They asked for my number so that they could contact me incase they have inquiries. The editor and I were required to spend lots of times together so that I could check the edit. We'd be together before and after presentations for about a month. Funny, I found myself talking to him about everything under the sun. It felt as if he and I have been friends for a long period of time. His fellow editors started teasing us but I didn't mind them because I knew it meant nothing.
Days passed. The project ended. And he asked me out.
He was the guy who surprised me by making my "zipline" dreams come true.
He was the one who pretended to be doing revisions for his project, but called after how many minutes telling me he is outside my house.
He was the one who asked their office utility to deliver the blueberry cheesecake he and his fellow editors made just for me. People here at the office started screaming for joy. Fonneh.
And I have a strong feeling that I will bid goodbye to singlehood at the start of 2011.
Happy indeed to have met someone like him. Let's see where these feelings of ours lead us :)
2 comments:
Kinilig ako, LOL.
I LIKE heehee it's the time for some lovin'
Post a Comment