27 people from the Cruz family tree went there to celebrate ninang's birthday. I wasn't excited at all.. I Snobbed the sushi bar.. But then.. i saw their dessert bar!!!! Holy Cow! (No photo available though. Boo me. I was too busy eating.)
Me: Seryoso pwede kumuha ng kahit gaano kadami?
Ninong: Oo. Kuha ka ng sobrang dami para sulit 600 pesos.
Ninong: Oo. Kuha ka ng sobrang dami para sulit 600 pesos.
Yep, 600 pesos per head. But im telling you it was so worth it! Specially since i wasnt the one who paid 600 bucks. HAHA! Meet my dessert plate!!
I ate 6 slices each of them chocolate mousse, blueberry cheesecake and my favorite, strawberry mousse cake! I was in heaven (and kinda feeling heavy since i think i ate too much). :DNext Stop: Haggen dazs eat all you can ice cream! I am now officially a fan of those eat all you can restos! Loony for sweets! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment