Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ze future.

During shoots, i always find myself watching the production designers do their thing.
They fix the set, dress up the talents and all sorts of creative things that their brains produced. And then i asked myself just last Sunday..

"Do i want to become a production designer?"

During our tv prod days, i was the prod designer for two of our shows. I spent how many hours designing the set, and trying to make it.. Turned thy thoughts into reality. Tough but fun. Our professor liked my sets but thought it was "kulang". She wanted something bigger! Well, dont blame us. Blame the lack of financial support. Haha!

Right now, im still trying to figure out what i really want in life. I want to be a part of the world of production but is being a production manager's assistant my true calling? Drama my gad.



Anyway, i plan on continuing my training here. I dont feel as if what im doing is really considered work because im having too much fun!! :D Even if the presence of moody people kind of irritates me, im trying to not let it get in the way.

Hoo. I believe i am in the right path. And that everything will fall into place at the right time. If i do suck at this production assistant thingy, i can always text that super in demand production designer and apply as one of her assistants eh? :D My love for art, fashion and shopping will come in handy!

I just needed to release these thoughts.. The thoughts of a confused communication arts graduate. Now off to do my liquidation!

No comments: