Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Working girl

I am really enjoying my training here at A different Story.
The people are nice. My bosses are nice and strict.
And eveything is just so nice.

Ang ganda ng description right? HAHA!

Reasons why im loving this job:

- sometimes i do a lot of stuff.
- sometimes im not doing anything (ergo: break time)
- FOOD! We never miss a good breakfast, lunch, merienda, dinner, midnight snack.
- I get to meet a lot of people
- SHOOTING. I enjoy shoots! Still waiting for that opportunity to experience an out of town shoot!

I still have a lot of reasons in mind but i cant put them into words. Hopefully i get this training thing right and become a true to life production assistant.. And then get upgraded into becoming a production manager.. a line producer.. Assistant Director.. AHHH. the perks of being able to dream for free!

Anyway, it was weird. A while ago, i met this Production Assistant who was about my age and then i started thinking about the future! Our future! I had to snap myself back to reality. Clicked my heels three times and then POOF! Back at the post house doing errands. HAHA!

Hopefully im gonna get this PA thing after at least 4 projects more. Pretty please? Thanks!

Saw my boss at the post house a while ago:

Me: *Walking*
Former boss: *Looking at me and smiling*
Me: *Passed by and didnt notice him*
Former boss: Itong si camille! Hindi na namamansin porket nasa ibang company na!
Me: Ay sir! Sorry! Hindi ko kayo nakita!
Former boss: Tsk tsk. Saan ka na ba ngayon?
Me: Sa a different story po :)
Former boss: Ay, you're a different person na ngayon! Hindi na namamansin!

Found it hella funny. Missing my Fat Lion Family tuloy!

No comments: