I've decided that THIS (my first love bloggyspot) will be the chosen One.
The one who im going to share my feelings to..
And then there was closure.
Dear Lord,
Ang sarap ng feeling when you no longer think of the reasons that might've caused the death or end of something.. And maybe we were better off as friends. Really really good friends. It was a part of your plan. I have no problem with that! :) Ang saya lang ng usapan namin.. I feel so much better.
Emo? Nah. Thankful? Yeauh!
Although sayang, hindi rin naman nakakapanghinayang since we both are happier with our lives right now. Basta all i can say is that i am here for that person all the friggin' time. Hay. Let me breathe some fresh air. Ang saya talaga. Kulang nalang magtatalong ako sa saya sa labas ng bahay namin. HAAAAAHA. K. Excited to serve you this may! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment