Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clean up yer garbaj!

I fixed my cabinet today which somehow resembled a huge jack in the box.
When you open it, clothes suddenly pop out. (I am not kidding.)
I've been so disorganized for the past few months due to piles of schoolwork.
Nah, i just hate cleaning up :)) But now that i've got nothing to do, i had no choice.

I needed to clean up my trash or else.. Im doomed. boredom is out to get me.

Anyway, i noticed that i had a looooot of clothes.
I've got like three drawers full of shirts, pants and shorts etc.
I dont even wear some of the other pieces! HAHA!
I gave away a dozen pairs of shoes. Some of them i never even got to wear.
Im a shopaholic.. I used to be.. Back when i had the moolah. Now..
Im poor :(

I noticed that i got a lot of uber loose jeans. They used to be skinny jeans but as time passed by, they became.. Cargos. Har! I dont know why, maybe it's because i dont buy expensive pairs. I can only afford the cheapos. The ones that transform into another form when washed a lot of times.

Anyway, since i wanted some wardrobe change, im gonna have three of those jeans turned into shorts. Hee. Like what mikz suggested, i should show some skin since.. let me quote him:

"Matanda ka na!"

Yes. He's a Very thoughtful friend of mine. I dont even know why im writing this blog in the first place. AHHHH. I ate halo-halo this afternoon!!! Exciting. BOO.

Goodbye! :) Will post pictures of the jeans make over soon. (as if you even care) LOL.

No comments: