Long time no blog! It's just that I haven't really been that inspired to write lately. My mind has been corrupted by too much school works. But tadaaah! I got my brain reformatted.
Haha! So what's up??
On thesis:
I really enjoyed our 2 day thesis revision at miko's house. FUN FUN FUN. Kulitan, kasabawan, yummy food, super cold aircon. Wah! Still got a lot of editing to do! Sigh. And I dont even know when the exact deadline is! My gad. We have our ideal panel in mind. Sana talaga sila ang mapiling panel for us. We chose the “mild and harmless profs” :))
On virginity:
I was watching one tree hill last time and there was this part where they were arguing about the girl's virginity and how she lost it. I wanted to know if people were actually willing to lose their virginity because of lust and not because of love. Sad to say, a lot of the people whom I asked said YES (All the boys. Tsk!). Yes, im disgusted but hey, pabayaan na lang ang mga taong may ganung pananaw sa buhay! Apir to those who answered No! You deserve one big party!
I think IT is REALLY valuable, you only give it to someone you love. Awkward topic. Jeez. Next please!
On media law and taxation:
I promised myself that I will study study study. It's my last year in school so why not make the most out of it?? So schyeah. I actually enjoyed our prelim exams on both subjects because I got the chance to think really really hard. I felt as if I was some sorta lawyer. XD
On facebook:
Im bored with my account. I dont get the excitement I used to have whenever I log in. I think I got tired of stalking err.. getting updated..
On graduation:
Im excited to buy ze little black dress for grad! Yipee! And hug all of my friends and take a lot of pictures! I already know who my seatmates are. Hoho! :D
On love:
My love life = Non-existent. I created a schedule for my heart. I programmed it to start beating for a guy after graduation. :) har!
On anger management:
Everytime I see this girl, I feel like slapping, kicking, punching and beating her up. I think it's because of watching too much spongebob. Im not the kind of person who gets mad at someone for no reason at all. She must've done something really way outta line to make me this angry. But because im a “nice” girl, I just stopped talking to her and plan on ignoring that biatch for the rest of my life. Oops. I forgot my no bad words here in my blog policy. Sorreh foes :)
the UST pageant:
I vote for Mr. Funk from the college of architecture! You guys should too! Great drummer. He stole my heart during the pre-pageant night.. 0_o
the upcoming retreat:
Ofcourse me and my roomies are excited to spend 2 nights together. Lalala! I'd also be spending 3 days of pure fun and spirituality my CA batchmates. Halavet! :D Note to self: bring cute pajamas. Haha!
So that's it. Thank you aunj for reminding me to update my blog! Haha! I actually had no plans on writing something new but your message on my cbox delighted me and actually got me to type this entry!
Happy times for everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment