10 am : woke up and ate batchoy.
1 pm : Ana arrived, ate marty's cracklin chicharon.
3pm : Rest after our thesis work. Ate how many pieces of stuffins cupcakes.
3:30 : Went to riverbanks with Mikz and Ana. Roamed a little bit and ate lumpiang shanghai + fried rice and roamed around again.
6:30 pm : After our tiangge hopping and the very frustrating grocery shopping, we ate two slices of pizza each.
7 pm : Mikz and i walked from the riverbanks to SM Marikina. Ahhh. A very peaceful and relaxing walk! I highly recommend this! Didn't eat anything. Just bought clothes for my 9 month old baby brother (such a cutie!) and a lipbalm.
8 pm : I got home but then went straight to the funeral after leaving my things in my room. Ate butong pakwan, korniks and chocolate mallows plus juice.
11pm : My ninongs treated us at this restaurant. Ate pansit, buttered chicken, beef strips and tokwa't baboy.
12 am : I needed dessert so i munched on stuffins once again.
May party na sa tiyan ko. I don't know how i managed to eat all these in just one day. Later, there'll be a revolution. Ihanda ang CR! SUGOOOOOD! Hahaha:D
* I was hiccupping like crazy that afternoon. Suddenly mikz hit my back.
Mikz: Tignan mo, nawala sinok mo!
ME: Oo nga no! Wow! Magic!
Mikz: Kaya nga binatukan kita eh.
ME: O batok ba yun? Kala ko akbay :))
Galing. Nawala talaga. I was so amazed. Dont you wish you had the hiccups right now so you could try the new trick care of Mikz? Hoho!
No comments:
Post a Comment