Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dear santa :)

I do this every year and it seems effective since I get almost everything on my list during my birthday.

This year, I wish for less luxurios gifts. I just want the simplest things. I don’t know why, maybe because I now have every expensive thing that I want (which is a laptop. Soon to come is a digital camera and a new phone. Sponsored by my loving ninong from Australia and my mother. I love life. HAHA!)
Get ready. Here comes…


My Birthday-slash-Christmas Wish list:

1. A handwritten love letter.

- I have received love letters through the net, love blogs.. but never handwritten ones. NEVER. I feel bitter. Joke. Haha! Any kind of love letter would do. Whether it’s platonic love, filial or maybe even… ROMANTIC. Naks! XD


2. A jacket.

- Since it’s cold and I’m getting kinda sick of my way back high school jackets naaaa. Any jacket would do.


3. A date with my friends

- My friends right now are not the type who would surprise people during their birthdays so set aside the surprise wish. Since we rarely get to eat together, I just want some quality time with them :)


4. I want another picture with Clark Kent.

- He’s so good looking, I hated how I looked like beside him in our two photos together. HAHA. This is a wish that I myself would try to achieve. Crossed fingers.. :D


5. A scrapbook.

- This is for my “Bucket list”. For every task fulfilled, I’ll paste a picture beside it as proof. Sayaaaa!


6. I want a hug.

- Yes, I do. From anyone i know. If you care about me, hug me if you see me anywhere. I wont be weirded out and think you’re a psycho. I promise :D


7. A simple phone call or greeting either through text or any social networking site.

- Yep. It never fails to put a smile on my face whenever friends and family greet me a "Happy birthday". I’m glad cause for the past 21 years, the people I love never forget to do that simple yearly greeting thing for me! GREET ME! Good thing about this wish is it’s for FREE.


8. A scoop of icecream from haggen dazs

- Treat me there and I’ll never forget you. I can buy myself my own haggen dazs ice cream but I think it’d be more special if someone would treat me. I’ll feel really happy since I super love icecream! We’ll gab like there was no tomorrow while eating our super expensive cones! Haha!


9. A shirt. Or a top.

- Bahala kayo kung anong design. Basta medium size ko. Haha! I’d like a team manila shirt. Or anything from folded and hung! Yay!


10. Someone who would help me make Yema (Yeah-ma!)

- i would really love to make this with a friend! Ido-document pa and post all the happenings sa facebook and blogspot! Lollers.


Making wish lists is fun. You should too! And let’s hope that most ,if not all, of our wishes would come true! Everyone deserves to be happy!

No comments: