It makes me feel like an action star.
I never thought that a jeepney would actually be my second bed away from home.
I found myself asleep inside a PUJ for the past two weeks.
Papunta or pauwi.. Name it, tulog ako.
HAHAHAHA.
One funny incident was the time I woke up early for our Ms. Saigon practice.
I decided to sleep and promised myself that i'd wake up when i feel the jeepney turning right from welcome rotonda. May super powers ako eh. I know exactly where our exact location were even with eyes closed during the whole journey. Kaso si superpowers, hindi yata available that time.
I woke up thinking I was near UST already.
Huh? Bakit may bridge??
Yup. I was on my way to Luneta already. I didnt want to get off since I was comfortably seated already. Instead, I smiled sheepishly at manong driver and said:
Kuya, nakatulog ako eh. Balik mo nalang ako sa UST ha? Thank You!
Kuya just laughed. Roundtrip ang nangyari and I decided to just enjoyed the ride. I texted all of my friends the lesson I learned that day and as soon as I got in the room, they were all laughing at me. I swore to myself that day that I would never fall asleep inside a jeepney, but i couldnt help myself. Sleep-deprived Cams wants to sleep and sleep and sleep because after that 1 hour travel time, I have no more time to sleep anymore.
It's more fun when you sleep with a friend inside a PUJ. The first few minutes, daldalan. Next thing you know: Tulog na kayo.
Sabaw post. ZZZZZZZZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment