Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How am i doing lately?

Hohoho.

Been bored to death since Yesterday.
i guess i got used to spending my time with friends outside.
Hindi na ko sanay na nasa bahay lang watching MTV and singing my lungs out.
Walang nag-aaya. Wala rin kasing pera ang mga party people.

Sana tuloy talaga lahat ng Sem break Plans namin! Boom!
Finger crossed :)

I was looking at my knee and saw this huge bruise.
Naalala ko bigla yung sinabi ni Gian na lakad daw ako ng lakad during his party and kept on bumping into things. Yan tuloy.

Hahaha!

I had the weirdest yet happiest dream today.

I never really had fantastic dreams, kagabi lang.
But then it had to be ruined when my ninong decided to make carrot shake.
The sound of the blender. Argh! Nagising na ko. Oh well.

Back to reality.

Im glad Dad's doing fine na.
I got home last Sunday and found dad drunk. He still smiled at me and told me to eat dinner already. I heard him saying to his friends how proud he was of me and that I was going to graduate this march already.

He tends to get really sweet and mushy when he's drunk.

Then after a few hours, I went to check on him in his room and saw his wrist.
I couldnt believe what i actually saw.
After one saturday night of pure bliss, i found myself crying that moment.
I had to go out and catch my breath. Hindi ko inakalang gagawin niya yun.

My stepmom told me "Ate, bakit hindi mo binantayan daddy mo?"

I felt really guilty.
There i was partying with friends while my dad was trying to kill himself.

Tsk. I whispered to him,
"Pa, iwan mo lang bukas yung pinto ha? Wag mo na uulitin yun"

I guess hindi niya narinig. I went back to my room sobbing like a little girl.
but everything's fine and dandy now. I know things will be okay soon :)

Im blogging cause my favorite pen ran out of ink already.

Randoms. Im reading Bo's book entitled "How to turn your thoughts into things"
Sharing. Im learning. And im happy cause i have the time to read a book again!

Next book to read: "At first sight" by Nicholas Sparks. Para mushy :))

Excited to see mom again. Kaso after 2 weeks pa! Foodtrip ulit!

Im glad even if we're not living in the same house, we still try our very best to reach out to each other and keep our closeness alive. Naalala ko tuloy yung discussion ni Bo last Sunday about time and relationships.

"Your relationships are like two boats adrift in the ocean of the world.
In that ocean, there's a current - wind and waves are fighting the two boats.
Many relationships are like that - just adrift in the ocean.
Believe me, that current will not bring you to the desired destination
You need to actively paddle towards one another or you'll drift apart "


I love and miss mom! Maybe i'll use my extra stash of film and photoshoot with her!
After all, the SLR i'll be using is hers! She had it way back during her college years!

And then i suddenly missed having photog classes with Sir Jay! Wah!

Ang dami kong sinasabi. Zip it.

c",)

No comments: