Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Puppy Love :)

My baby cousin and his yaya were having this cute conversation a while ago..

Neil: *Saw the video of Mar and Korina's wedding* Ate, sinong asawa mo?
Ate: Si Manuel. Bakit?
Neil: Eh diba crush mo si Kuya Pando? (The worker in our printing press)
Ate: Hindi ah! Ikaw lang nagsasabi nun eh. Loko-loko kang bata ka!
Neil: Yihee si ate nita crush si kuya Pando!
Ate: Ikaw ba neil, sinong asawa mo?
Neil: Si Jewel.
Us: *All laughing*

Jewel is this little girl from his school who he obviously has a crush on.
And then i remembered my first ever crush way back kindergarten days..

Emil.

He was this cute guy who was also my busmate.
I remember whenever the bus would arrive at Valle Verde Mansions, I would immediately pretend to be asleep until we reach our school's gate. Mainly because I didnt want our conductor to tease me the whole friggin' bus ride. He was the first one to ever notice that I really liked him.

Bata pa lang, may crush nang nalalaman! Aba!

Anywoo, mom also knew that I liked Emil so whenever there were school presentations, she would start taking pictures of him. Whenever teachers would pair us up, i would try to persuade them to just pair me up with someonelse. I was super shy, I couldnt even dare look at him! I couldnt dance properly whenever he was my dance partner, I couldnt eat whenever he was infront of me during recess time. I just couldnt move a muscle whenever he was near me. I was torpe or whatever you call it. I liked him for two whole years..

Until I got turned off. Why? Mom showed me a shot of him.. Picking his nose.
MAJOR TURN OFF TALAGA. Hahaha! But i was a kid back then.

I tried searching for him in Facebook or any internet site, wondering how he looks like after how many years. Sadly, hindi ko maalala yung surname niya. All i can remember was his cute little kindergarten face.

Emil, my first ever puppy love.
Ikaw, Who's your puppy love?? :)

No comments: