"Cams, emergency. Tawag ka samin. ASAP. gow gow gow!"
That was Mikz' sms to me this afternoon. Hmm. He seemed serious.
Why so serious? - Joker.
I dialled their number and he sounded really happy.
"Sinong savior ng grupo natin?"
He was talking about our grade for IMC. Ang tagal sabihin kung bakit amp.
Paligoy-ligoy pa.
"Susuntukin kita Mikz! Sabihin mo na kasi!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was so excited na! Turns out that I got a 1.5 for our IMC Class. Why am I so happy with a 1.5 even if it's not a flat one? Because Sir Nikki told us a week ago that we got a measly 78 for our final grade. Mom convinced me to stop thinking negatively. I felt a bit relieved since didn't get mad at me. But still I was down in the dumps and was ready to say:
"Goodbye scholarship. Just when I needed you most"
But hohoho! I dont know what miracle happened. Ang tres naging 1.5. Maybe because we got high grades for our prelims. I dont know! Im just so thankful kasi God granted my wish. I kept on wishing na sana things will turn out the way they should be. And my friends and I are just so amazed with the high grades we got for almost all of our subjects. Si adobo diablo nalang at Art app ang problema. Whew!
I can now breathe. And I have this chance of STILL becoming a Dean's Lister.
Pop's expecting me to be a cum laude this graduation. Though hindi ko yata matutupad yun, I'll really really try :) Im just glad na after collecting how many line of 3's during freshman year, Here i am.. A DL for 3 straight years.
It's my gift to my parents. Para alam nilang may napupuntahan yung tuition na binabayaran nila right?
Love them! :D
Thanks God! Whooo!
Im just super duper happy.
I feel so blessed!
Thanks God! Whooo!
Im just super duper happy.
I feel so blessed!
1 comment:
happy that you're happy, congrats!
Cams, sinalba ko pa yung mga nabaha na letters mo. hahaha lalang! :)
Post a Comment