Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Day 8: Starstudded taping

This morning's bootcamp-slash-taping was star studded! From having one of abscbn's hottest love team, to two of the country's top matinee idols.


 My eyes were scattered all over the studio while watching them practice.



I was assigned to the Sam M. Episode. Game na game naman siya sa mga gimmick namin live! And sobrang nag-improve ang tagalog niya ha! Way to go Milby! (Feeling close much) Sinusubukan ko talagang huwag matunaw sa kaniyang million dollar smile during my interview. :|


I do not know why my hair was so limp today. Signs of aging ba aka nakakalbo? I hope not! Knock on wood ;) 

Speaking of hair.. I also got a free haircut from the hairstylist of the stars' assistant. Teehee. I was willing to pay but he insisted on doing it for free. What a kind soul. Thanks Ryan for making my bangs not so annoying anymore. Yay!

Ooh and May time pa kaming um-aura before taping ng aking favorite kakulitan sa set. We just loved the set up. Balloons!!!



Got home tired but still have to finish this anniversary script. But what can I say.. I love my job! <3

No comments: