Monday, July 04, 2011

Oh the perks of having no scheds!

Oh hello weekend!
Hello Satuday and Sunday!
Yes!!!

Made the most out of it by ehem.. "Rewarding" thy self with things I "needed".

1. Camera Case

I wanted to protect my lumix so off to the mall I went to find the perfect camera case.. Fate led me to this quirky store (The name of the store was quirks by the way) and I ended up buying this "undercover gadget sleeve". Too cool! Mukhang Luma na agad at first sight. Hahaha! Now you may rest in peace dear camera. :)


2. Forever 21 Mary Janes

I was never really into Forever 21. I entered that store for how many times already and ended up buying nothing. But this Sunday was different. I learned to appreciate the price of their items after the Zara and Topshop experience. Mahal dudes. I'm like what the.. Mayaman me?? Now I am glad that this brand exists. Hello girly shoes! I shall wear you during Interlocks! :D


Busy week once again. Darn. We have a shoot this coming saturday. Dear weather, please try to get along with us. This project's been postponed for almost two months already. I wanna get this done and over with. Let's move on please! :D

No comments: