Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Give me a sign..

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.

You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle."

I dream..
of being able to discover my true calling.
Maybe it's true. That during our younger years, we have been provided by many clues. Let's see, when I was younger, i'd find myself happily alone in my room beside my pentel pens, a thick notebook while drawing my very own cartoon characters. I'd always talk while doodling, somehow managing to create my very own story.

Even as a kid, I loved drawing. I love writing or making up all sorts of stories.
Is it really what I am meant to do with my life?
Still clueless. And yes, Im afraid to take the risk of quitting my job as a production assistant.


Will try something else during my free time. Like Baking. Or finally having the chance to come up with a nice tshirt design! I am excited to have a shirt sewn by the mananahi too. I'll do something that I LOVE right now. My way of soul searching + having fun at the same time. So that all the negativity that has been bothering me lately would be forgotten. Lalala. Singing a happy song in my head while trying to prepare for an up coming 2 day shoot.

SHOOT.


No comments: