Thursday, January 06, 2011

Peej and I were feeling a bit down yesterday. He decided not to let these negative feelings ruin our night so he drove the car all the way to MOA. It was one of our favorite places since it always felt a bit chilly there during nighttime. We walked, talked and thought of getting some sugar rush. Ice cream always made me feel better so I suggested that we try eskimo bob's ice cream.

He got the "Dunk Em Oreo" while I ordered the "Ferrero Indulgence".



It was a tad too sweet. Maybe we should've tried their crepes instead. Nevertheless, i enjoyed it since I was with him and the moment took our minds off the situation.

Walked. Talked. Until we passed by a group performing in front of a crowd. The male singer suddenly smiled at us while singing and doing some sort of gesture which meant "tara join kayo dito!". We smiled at him and gestured back "no thanks". He pretended to look sad and stomped his foot. That made us laugh! HAHA! Never expected that a stranger would make us happy that night :)

After laughing our hearts off at MOA, we went to Baclaran Church. Just so we could thank the Lord for all the blessing He had showered upon us. And also, to ask Him to help us cope with all the stress we've been feeling. More strength please :)

We thought it would be a day filled with sadness and tears.
But instead, it ended with a smile plastered on our faces :)

1 comment:

Patricia Angeline Basilio said...

Teary eyed ako ate HAHAHA! I felt romance :)