Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've been calculating my talent fee like crazy the past few days and still end up getting the same amount over and over again. You see, i badly want a mac book. Im sick of my very slow and somewhat useless asus.


  • I need a laptop wherein i can clearly view materials sent in by the editors so i can easily spot the parts that must be re-edited.

  • I need a laptop that can easily burn dvd copies for agencies or clients.

  • I need a laptop that is basically fast and wouldn't start "hanging by a moment" especially during those times when im really in a hurry. (I find myself begging and telling the laptop this very line: "Bilisan mo please parang awa mo na!")

  • I need a laptop. Period.


And the mac book will be the answer to all my wants..
I meant, needs. My birthday's near and this would be THE perfect present!
Sigh mac book. I've never felt this way over a gadget before.
You make me sad cos i feel as if i want you immediately and yet i cant have you.


DSNIOFEMJRFIOCVMJFIO why am i so EMOTIONAL.
I MUST HAVE YOU BEFORE JANUARY 2011 ENDS.

2 comments:

Wado Tan Siman said...

go Macbook! aahah! sana magkaroon ka na din! it's sooo fun to use!

manika said...

been wishing for the same thing for months now :3