August was very demanding.

But september.. Ahh. She was so nice. So gentle. So stress free. (SHE?) And up to now, i still cant believe that september passed by just like that *snap*. Only one more week to go and we'll all be embracing october. And i feel even more pressured in being able to actually achieve the "earn-70k-before-2011" goal of mine. Is it possible? Yes. Because impossible is nothing. (What). And because i'll have another upcoming project with a famous thomasian, that's why. Hint: He is famous. HAHA. K. Stop.
Anyhoo. I passed by the bookstore today and alas, temptations. I gave in.
*grabs, heads to the counter and hands the cashier the atm card*
One of my major weaknesses...

Colorful and artsy fartsy Notebooks.
I especially liked the brown one because it lets you create your very own "500 days of summer-ish" story. Minus the heartache, i hope. The downside is, it only has 365 days but the heck HU CARES. It's cute and It's a steal for only 150 pesos.

I especially liked the brown one because it lets you create your very own "500 days of summer-ish" story. Minus the heartache, i hope. The downside is, it only has 365 days but the heck HU CARES. It's cute and It's a steal for only 150 pesos.

And because my love life is a coke zero right now. Non existent. Taking the backseat. Absent. Wala, tulog.. Im saving this for future use. Just incase cupid decides to do his job (finally) and pair me up with a hottie who has a big heart. HA-HA.
I overheard our production manager, director and writer talking about joining cinemalaya. WOW. Fo real? If yes, then wow. I want to be a co-writer my good men! I've always wanted to be a part of that annual film fest. I want to put my brain into good use and pour all my creative juices by typing a very original story. And i want to apply what ive learned from sir jogar's scriptwriting class. Wee. Excited much! And i hope magkatotoo nga ang usap usapan :) CCP here we come!
-------------
I overheard our production manager, director and writer talking about joining cinemalaya. WOW. Fo real? If yes, then wow. I want to be a co-writer my good men! I've always wanted to be a part of that annual film fest. I want to put my brain into good use and pour all my creative juices by typing a very original story. And i want to apply what ive learned from sir jogar's scriptwriting class. Wee. Excited much! And i hope magkatotoo nga ang usap usapan :) CCP here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment