Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've been staring at the cursor for about 5 minutes trying to think of something interesting to write about..

HEY!
Why not write about the time when i cried to my boss over the phone?


It was really one of the things that i wish i never really did but in the end, was thankful that it actually happened.


*Flashback*
I sat down on the editing room's sofa. I needed some alone time. I felt tears were coming outta my eyes but i tried my best to prevent them from falling...


Ring ring.. Boss calling..


Me: Hello (I sounded like i was really about to cry)
Boss: Yung service niyo pack up na?
Me: Yes mam, kanina pa po (i was really about to cry)
Boss: Oh, umiiyak ka?
Me: (Cant speak.. I was really crying)
Boss: Oh what's wrong dear? Tell me.
Me: (Hagulgol to the max for about 15 minutes)


Talk about total humiliation. Of all the people na pwedeng iyakan, siya pa! Siguro napuno lang ako sa sobrang dami ng ginagawa (Imagine trying to fit 5 projects for the month of august) plus some uber demanding people, super labong mga tao etecetera etcetera etecetera. I was fed up. I kept all these negavibes inside of me for approximately 3 months which is why i ended up crying like a lunatic (crying and then laughing at the same time just so i could stop myself from crying. Okay not making any sense).


But after all the drama, i felt relieved. It's as if a huge boulder was taken away from my system. Next thing i knew, i was still stressed. I still lacked sleep. Those demanding people still existed. But nevertheless, i was happier :)


c",)\ - me smiling.

No comments: